To a child, the continuous sound of their name becomes part of the wiring of their brain and development. It is one of the first ways that a child begins to understand their own separate identity.
Music boosts a child’s brain power. When a child dances or sings, more brain cells get connected in more areas of the brain. You can learn more about this by reading the article, The Power of Music for Kids—Where Music, Child Brain Development, and Self-esteem Connect. (Click on the link at the bottom of this page.)
Here are some important keys to nurturing a positive self-esteem in your child:
- Call your child by their name.
- Use positive messages.
- Use MUSIC that will get your child singing, clapping, and dancing.
- Do this consistently.
Grandpa Steve’s music will help bring smiles, joy, dancing, and singing to your home with a PERSONALIZED message for your child. In the Grandpa Steve’s music collection, there are currently two songs that can be personalized for your child. They are Bee Positive and Sweet Memories. To buy a personalize song for a child, follow these steps:
1. Go to https://grandpasteveskids.com
2. Listen to the songs, Bee Positive and Sweet Memories.
3. Determine which of the songs you would like to personalize.
4. Go to the end of the music and find the box that says, “Choose an option,” click, and select your child’s name.
5. Then, add to cart.
6. When you are ready to check-out, press the, “View My Cart” button.
7. Once you have completed your check-out, click on the download button to get your personalized songs.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call (520) 329-3788,